Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Homemade Jam





I had a visiting teacher in Sparks, show me how to make simple homemade freezer jam. It's nothing elaborate, but it's so great. I'm so glad she took the time to do it, cause my family LOVES it! We made some all on our own as a family for the first time, and it turned out great! Hurray!

5 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yummy!! Looks good!!

Judy said...

Susie Homemaker extraordinaire! Way to go Mandy and family.

Travis Laurel said...

Wow how do you store all that? Looks yum yum!

KBPatterson said...

I am so impressed! It looks Yummy! You are going to have to show me how to do it. I would love to know how to make homemade jam for our bread. :)

Katrina said...

Cool! Put some of that yumminess on some home made bread... you are set! Mom has an easy recipe that makes yummy bread. Look on Potatoes blog. Kim's Rolls is what they are called. Surely its on there... it'll save you some money too!