We got out of the car and Gabe said, "Whoa, I wanna get married in this temple." Funny to think that this one will most likely be the one she does get married in, we hope. We finally got around to walking around the temple as a family and going to the visitors center that's there. We would like to go back to the visitors center on a date sometime to read more of the fine print that our kids aren't into right now. It was all pretty cool. It was amazing to realize how that temple got built. Too cool. Anyway here are some pictures of us wandering about.








5 comments:
I have a Jesus pass along card too!!! What a beautiful temple for sure.
Ollie is just moving ninety miles an hour! I love Gabe's enthusiasm about the temples. She's a delight.
We loved going to visit that temple. So beautiful
Ha. I love attempted family pics. It's tough with little ones! I love Gabe's enthusiasm about the temple. It is so adorable. If all kids were that excited and determined to get married in the temple the world would be a better place. You guys are great parents to teach her the importance.
Love it! We need to come visit again so we can take turns watching kids to go to a session. That would be so nice.
Post a Comment