Last but not least, our black cat day. Gabe was a little disappointed that I didn't do a goblin day. Ah well, can't please em all. It's kinda bitter sweet being done. I love it, my kids loved it,....now what? Ha. It is definitely something I hope to continue, and when I don't have to plan a move in the middle of it. It's also nice having some things done and made for it, to use next year. It took up a bunch of time, cause I chose to let it. I liked having stuff planned throughout the day and not just one thing, but you could keep it more simple. My kids will be so bored after Halloween! Ha! It'll be nice to get back to some every day life. I haven't worked out in a week and half, and we have a garage full of stuff to sort, unpack, and probably get rid of. Anyway, here was our last day.
I sent the kids on a black cat clue hunt to figure out what we'd make. It led them around the house and then to the supplies. Gabe loves this kind of thing, and I was surprised how good Ollie was at figuring out where the next cat was. Gabe asked if she could do it again.
Milo hung out and chewed on froggy. Nice sister to share
We made pipe cleaner black cats. Ollie's once again cracked me up. He wanted to do it all by himself.
This was the best we could do.
We then did a coloring page, and printed off some black cat masks. My kids loved them, so glad I did them. They pretended to be cats most of the day.
These aren't cat books, but what we had left of our Halloween ones to read
I should probably explain that I planned to have a Halloween FHE on monday night. Because we got behind in our days and carved pumpkins instead of a planned FHE, I had all of these games left to play. We decided we'd still do them tonight. The kids loved them.
Adam thinks he's funny. As soon as it hit Milo's lips he'd spit it out, don't worry.
This was our"Don't Eat Frank" version of the "Don't Eat Pete" game.
Gabe loved the games. Ollie caught on to all of the games pretty quick, it was so fun. He was even patient when we wouldn't let him eat candy.
This game was a Trick or Treat game. You draw a card and you have to do a trick or you get to eat a treat, or a candy. Super fun.
Daddy's trick: Rolling like a pumpkin
Ollie's trick: Jumping like a toad
Gabe's trick: Dancing like a fairy
Howling like werewolves
Mommy's trick: Flying like a bat. Pardon my cute appearance, I've been sick and unpacking.
This is a Vampire in the dark game, it's another version of hide and seek
Boo Bingo cards finished up our night. Super fun. Love the holidays.




3 comments:
You are so creative!!! Way to go girl! You are such an awesome mom!!! Wish I could have been half of what you do now! Love ya!
Have you thought of the fun Thanksgiving could be with some way to record all the things they are thankful for - I'm sure there is something on Pinterest!
If you sort through your garage and see stuff you want to get rid of, that Levi would like, feel free to send it up for Christmas. I'm pretty sure you have us. Then you'll be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Declutter and Christmas. Levi really doesn't have anything. Just a thought.
Post a Comment