Friday, October 26, 2012

13 Days of Halloween: Monster/Bat Day

Once again we combined today, cause tomorrow is the "big" moving day and I know we'll be busy. I had lots of fun stuff for monster day. I like that day, it's easy. I feel bad, cause Gabe was looking forward to Bat day. Every time we choose a pumpkin she guesses it'll be bat. We finally got bat, and I don't know where any of my paints or anything are for it. So I kinda let her down with just a coloring page. Ah well. The last two days are fun, so hopefully she'll forgive me. :) (that is, if I can find my stuff for them. Blasted boxes) 


The only thing I had for bat day was a color by number, which she does love. 

We then played a dice Game where you draw a monster depending on what you roll. Gabe and I found it funny. Ollie was content just to "roll" the dice app I downloaded on my phone, cause ours are boxed up. 
 
 
I also got this monster hunting App game. After coloring and making monsters fun, I knew they'd love this app. They would "hunt" for it with a radar around the house. Then it would detect monsters, and let them know how successful they were on their hunt. They had a competition to see who could find the most around the house. I think 5 is the most you could find. They seriously played it for hours. It made unpacking nice, cause Milo was asleep and they just laughed and giggled with this. I had to charge my phone so they could keep playing. I guess it'd be a nice app to use if your kids think there are monsters in their closet. You can set it to find none. Luckily my kids giggled and find it fun. We also watched part of Monsters Inc to show they are nice. They both loved it. I forgot how cute it is. Its been a while since Ive seen it.  
 
 
 I checked out these two books from the library. The haircut one we have gotten before, so I got it again, cause Gabe loved it. It's called, "Even Monsters Need Haircuts". The other one, "Go Away Big Green Monster!" was very cute too. I might have to get those ones next year. Obviously I need a good bat one as well. ; P  

3 comments:

Judy said...

I am so glad you got out of that place with all the mold. Hopefully you'll all start to feeling better soon. I know Michele and Eric are allergic to mold since they were the two we had tested for allergies when they were little. It isn't fun!

Grandma Krissy said...

Wow!!! I am so sorry for all the crap you guys have been going through! Wish we were closer to help you. I also sure glad that you guys got out of there and found a different place. Keep me posted. I love you!

Grandma Krissy said...

Oh by the way.....you're a GREAT Mom!!!