Cuddling on the bed watching a show
Let the festivities begin
Someone gave us this onesie and we've never used it cause it didn't fit Ollie around Halloween...BUT Milo totally gets to sport it. ;0)
This is the neighbor boy named Aiden that we kinda got volunteered to have over to play. It was okay though, cause my kids had a blast. He lives behind us and kinda has a crush on Gabe I think. He thinks she is wonderful. ;) In this pic he was showing my kids how to step on a cockroach. Sick right? But he's used to them, like everyone else here, so no big deal. He also showed them how to play cops and robbers on their bikes and they loved it. Except when he would try to pull them over by slamming his bike into theirs. Boys are so funny. So I had to teach him a gentler approach.
This was his first time playing with Play-doh. Gabe was so excited to show him how it was done. Daddy helped him make a car.
Gabe is very into making hut houses right now. She is actually very into the details. This one had a slide entrance, with a kitchen and a table. It also had bedrooms for both she and Ollie, and even a garage. Phew.
Ok this is a sad but true picture. This was my grocery cart from the other night. Don't ya just love waiting until pay day to buy groceries. It doesn't help when you have one of those months where everything else has run out too. Cleaners, toilet paper, diapers and wipes, etc. I went by myself and strategically shopped with everything heavy on bottom, and produce and bread on top. And getting over to the store to shop isn't a easy task, so I stuffed it as full as I could and got tons of weird looks. Ha! I got quite the workout while there. Then I got up to pay and my card didn't work. AHHH! Not our fault, our bank's fault. We switched banks to a new one, and they are still working out bugs. I had to sit there for like 15 minutes while Adam called and worked it out. SOOOO embarrassed. Luckily it was late at night and they weren't busy. The cashiers were super nice waiting with me.
Daddy's shopping helpers
CONFERENCE! We did some of our fun games, with great food and snacks, and plenty of cuddles. Our kids did pretty good having to sit through four sessions. By the forth one they were done. We didn't hear as much as we would have liked to, but we felt it important to teach the kids to be in there and watch. We could have let them go play and caught more, but we didn't. What we did get was nice.







2 comments:
I get sooo frustrated with credit card malfunctions. Half the time it is the lousy card readers and the other half is that the magnetic strip is wearing out. Maybe I should shop with cash more - but then I'd just spend more too! That is an amazing fort. They really put some time it to it for sure.
Cute. Love how big Milo is getting!
I'm impressed with your patience of working with the kids for conference. We got Ains to color some good pictures, but thats about it. :/
Post a Comment