We're back! After a very busy week with so many other things going on, we are back to our pumpkin count down. Every day that we didn't do it, my kids begged me to let them do one. That's good to know that they truly enjoy doing it. So they were very excited about day number four, which was our skeleton day. It was pretty simple, which was nice.
I always wonder if my kids will get sick of the coloring pages that we do each time, but when I don't do one they ask for one. It's nice to have a coloring page, cause it keeps them busy for a minute while I get things ready.
We made Q-tip skeletons. They are all over pinterest, and really were fun to make. I didn't think Ollie would like it, cause he wasn't fond of our ghosts, but he loved it. His is on the far right and he was SOOO very proud of it. Gabe's is in the middle, I love the hands on hers. Then I had to join in and give it a try.
We read "Skeleton Hiccups," it was pretty cute. I don't think the kids quite got all the hidden jokes, but they liked it.
We then played the skeleton game. Since my kids loved the dice rolling spider game so much, I decided I would add this skeleton one into our day. It was a little different. Instead of taking turns, everyone has a dice and rolls, and it's a race to see who can build their skeleton the fastest.

1 comment:
cute! i think that would be a fun idea to do with my girls when they are a little older. what a great idea.
Post a Comment