Sunday, October 14, 2012

13 Days of Halloween: SPIDER day

Our second day was our SPIDER day!!! It was a lot of fun. There are certain themed days that I reserved for weekends, so daddy could have some fun with us. Usually the days that I had fun games planned. Games are always more fun with more people. 
We had spiders that had numbers on them, then you'd roll the dice and if you got a certain number you'd get to put a leg (clothes pin) on the spider. Whoever got eight legs on his spider first won the game. Ollie loved the dice cause they were red ones. (It's his favorite color)
Ollie won! He was awesome at rolling the numbers he needed. He just beat Daddy.
Gabe and I, not so good at it, but we had fun.
We then made donut spiders. I showed them how to do it, and everyone else's turned out a lot cooler than mine did. 
Ollie's still makes me giggle. I think because he was SOOO proud of his. 
Daddy and Gabe decided to give theirs teeth and red dots to make them poisonous. I had a few other things planned if we wanted to do more, but we decided to go to a "pumpkin patch" farm instead. 

No comments: