Sunday, October 14, 2012

13 Days of Halloween: GHOST day

Day 3, today, was our Ghost day. We went on a "ghost hunt" around the house to find hidden ghosts. Gabe was a stinker and found half of them before we even started. I had to hide them again.
 
 
 
 
Saying BOO! Too bad I got them both with eyes closed.
 
We made these ghosts out of glue and cotton balls. Gabe loved it, and did great. Ollie did NOT love getting cotton stuck to his hands. Once daddy helped him he was a lot more content, but still not that thrilled. Once it was finished though, he was pretty proud. 
 
 
 
We spent the rest of the night playing a simple version of Ghost in the Graveyard (it's like a hide and seek game, only the ghost hides) around the house. Followed by reading our Ghost themed book, "Ten Timid Ghosts." I try to be animated when I read them, and do voices, but Daddy still put me to shame. He had Ollie's full attention through two books, which isn't an easy task. Goes to show how fun he is at reading them. 
 
 
We have a few days break because of stuff going on until our next day. The kids are bummed about it, so I guess that's good to see that they are enjoying themselves. 

No comments: