Well according to the countdown on my blog I have 60 days to go until this baby arrives. Two months, give or take a few days. That's so crazy in my mind in two different ways. The first part of me, the nesting nervous part, thinks that's SO soon and I don't have stuff ready! The other part of me, the one that has been having dumb Braxton hicks ALL week long, and feels huge thinks, really that long? HA. After talking to Adam last night about how many Braxton hicks I had had within a few hours he says, "So you still have two months to go, and you get to feel contractions the whole time?" Ha I guess so. (false ones) Maybe that means no induction or late coming with this kid?
I have to say I am surviving the heat so far better than I would have thought. I guess it does help that I only venture outside in the mornings and evenings if I can help it. Also 7-11 slurpees and otter pops come in handy, along with lots of ice water of course. At this point with Gabe I was so nervous and stressing. With this one, Adam and I are both excited and both really ready. A lot of my previous worries have kinda diminished, and I'm just ready to move onto this adventure. So here's to the next two months and surviving summer! Wish me luck, I'm excited this little guy will be here before we know it.
2 comments:
Mandy.... july is over in like 10 days. do you know what happens after july? august... do you know what happens in august? i'm having a kid!!!
this is the conversation i have with steve on almost a daily basis. i'm freaking out a little, but not a lot. i keep remembering things that i need more of. more diapers, wipes. i havent gotten the carseat installed yet, and for the life of me, i cant convince myself to pack my hospital bag! i do relax every night though, so at least i'm prepared for the getting the kid here part.
sorry to hijack your blog with my belly-aching. i just have my moments... a lot!
When I had 10 weeks left I would get so excited. Somehow counting down the weeks felt less than going by months even though the number was larger.
Post a Comment