Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Picnic Fun

I've been trying to think of new games Gabe can play with her toys. She is getting very good at pretending, especially with eating food or pretending to cook. While I cook in the kitchen she'll grab a pot and a spoon and tell me she is making muffins. (She loves muffins right now). She'll then share her results with you.

She has this toy picnic basket that comes with fake food in it. I showed her she could have a picnic with all her stuffed animal friends. She was thrilled. I love watching her imagine things, and help all of her animals eat the food. She made them food, and poured drinks, and she even helped them wipe their mouths with napkins. Isn't that such a cute girl game?-What am I gonna play with a boy? It's gonna be a little trickier for me. Being me, I took pics. I think she eventually needs a play kitchen. She'd love it.





3 comments:

Katrina said...

How cute. Little brother will just have to be on the blanket too.

Judy said...

Imagination games are the best. She needs a tea set or something like that with a little table and chairs for the party. Great game idea, Mandy.

KBPatterson said...

I love their little imaginations! And her huge smile says it all. I agree, she needs a play kitchen. And honestly I always felt like the boy games were easier. ha.