Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Licking

Gabe not only mimics everything she sees and hears us do, she tries to copy Greta a lot. Sometimes it's crazy stuff, others are pretty funny. The other day Greta was licking her own leg doing her dog thing. Gabe decided she needed to lick her own leg. She was so proud of herself. When I told her to stop cause it's gross, she got all irritated with me not letting her do it. It's been a while since I posted a video, and I thought it was amusing, so I figured I'd share.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

haha! i love how she's like "okay okay!" too funny!
maybe teach her other dog things she can do. like... barking, and trying to scratch her side with her feet.

Lenard said...

HILARIOUS!!! EEEWWWW SHE GOT MAD AT YOU HA!!

KBPatterson said...

The licking was so funny. But I thought the greatest was her little attitude in the end! Some of the things they copy at this age cracks me up! But hey since she doesn't have siblings to copy yet, she has to improvise right? ha.