Friday, July 30, 2010

PLAY BALL!!!

I love these pictures. We got Gabe a bat and ball a bit ago and she likes to play with them. I tried making her a make-shift T out of a piece of wood a few days back, but it didn't work. Leave it to Daddy to figure something better out. He took an old plastic bat we have and buried it in part of our yard, that is more dirt than lawn. (We have a corner of that) He showed her how to do it, and she went to town. Now I'm sure she would have rather played barbies, or in water, but she did enjoy it for a bit. Adam let me know he was training her, so she could help her little brother when he gets old enough.


Not so sure about this

Counting to three




It didn't go very far, but she was very proud of herself

Daddy showing her how it's done




Taking a break to tell Daddy something important.
She told him I love you, and gave him hugs.
Yep, she is that stinkin cute


P.S. yes those are shorts I convinced her to wear today.........only because she thought her shirt was a dress. :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Those shorts were the first thing I noticed. You are very devious to figure out the whole shirt-dress angle. Those batting pictures are adorable.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I love it! Starting her early! She looks like she got the hang of it quickly. What a cutie she is. Fun fun pics.

Katrina said...

I love that you are teaching her about playing ball. That is too cute. I still have some extra baseball beads, so if she gets into this, she can have her very own necklace or bracelet with baseballs on it. :) Love the pictures at the end. She adores her Daddy.

KBPatterson said...

I love that she had to stop to tell Adam "I Love You" and give him hugs...cute! She 'll be a pro by the time brother is ready! Cute pics!