Saturday, July 31, 2010

Like I said....




Do you remember how I just got done posting about finding her sleeping this way? (a few posts down) Tonight I went in to check on her, and found her like this. Didn't even budge when taking her picture, she was out of it. I really don't know how often she does it, or where she goes from there.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Does she play until she drops? Maybe you need to get another side rail to help her stay in bed.

KBPatterson said...

Kids can sleep through so much and in the weirdest positions too. Too funny! At least she didn't wake up when you took the pic.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That is so funny!! I dont know how they can fall asleep like they do, but it amazes me. She is such a doll.

Katrina said...

i wonder if her legs get tired from supporting herself?

Grandma Krissy said...

She is soooo cute. Smart little bug!