Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Barbies
We have discovered that Adam can surpass any creativity or talent I thought I had when playing with barbies. Yesterday when Adam got home, Gabe wanted him to play "barbies" (she has these little disney princess dolls-she calls all dolls barbies) Being the awesome father he is, he was more than willing to accommodate her. As I was cooking dinner, I could hear her excitement and laughter. I had to listen in and found myself laughing at a lot of the stuff that he would come up with and have them do. Adam then had to go to young mens, and she really struggled with it. She wanted him to stay and play of course. I told her it was okay, Mommy would play with her. Well come to find out, I'm not quite as good. I thought I was pretty creative, but Gabe had a look on her face all night like, "really mom?" She wasn't that interested in what I had to do. It makes me laugh. So if any of you are interested in a good time with barbies, give Ad a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved barbies growing up. I think I played with them until jr high probably.
I'd come play with her and adam. We'd have a jolly good time!!
Wow Adam, a new hidden talent. OR is it a hidden love for barbies? JK you are an amazing Dad. That's true love when a Dad not only plays babies but also plays better than Mom. We have plenty of unused barbies at our house. Maybe Adam and Gabe should come and show my girls how fun they can be. ha.
Post a Comment