We've been wanting to do this little hike for a while now. It's nothing too strenuous, so I was down to go. It is right off of this park, and a place Adam goes biking a lot. It's kinda a wet land area, but a lot of the water was dried up. We were a little sad, cause we were hoping to show Gabe a frog, or even hear one. No such luck on that. Oh well it was fun, and had some pretty areas. Gabe kept sayin, "I hikin. Come Mommy. Go Daddy." She had a blast. I said to Adam, "Man for such a girlie girl, she sure does love the outdoors." It's a good thing, she fits in with us well. Here are some pics.




For those of you thinkin, man she's lookin big, it's no illusion, I really am. Ha! Puffiness has started to kick in folks.(summer doesn't help) The last trimester is never my prettiest, so bear with me, that is me in there.


This tree was so cool in the archway it formed.


One part had dragon flies everywhere. I've never seen so many at once. They zipped past you so fast. I was trying to get a picture. Not a very good one obviously.
4 comments:
I love the cool arch tree! You guys always find amazing hiking trails. I have been itching to go on a good hike too. I think your pics with Gabe are so cute! I love your hat too! And poor Gabe, that last pic of her shows her bruise pretty good.
That sounds like fun! I've been wanting to "hike" around the greenbelt here in town, but we havent done so yet. I think Steve gets impatient with my slowness.
You are a beautiful pregnant lady. And I LOVE that hat!
Beautiful trail to hike. You guys are so lucky to have so many places to go to for fun.
Post a Comment