Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh the Things She Says

Gabe is constantly cracking us up right now with the things that she comes up with. She is always saying new random things that make us smile or laugh. Here are a few she's come up at this stage in life:

-When putting on a dress for the day (every day) she has to spin in circles to see how it spins. She then will say, "Oh I love it!"

-She will grab my face and say, "Momma, I just love you, Okay?"

-When you call her from another room, she'll yell, "Comin, Comin, Comin, Comin!" until she reaches you.

-If you tell her she's cute or give her a compliment, a lot of times she'll say, "Yep, you're welcome."

-When looking for something, she'll say, "HMMM Let's see...Let's see..." (she sounds so grown up)

-She gets sad when we come home from a store. She tells me, "More shopping please."

-When I tell her we're going to a baby store, she asks if she can see Ollie

-She'll tell you, "See, I'm awesome!"

-When you tell her it's time for a bath, or dinner, or some other task, she'll say, "I'm fine thanks."

-She likes to ask about every five seconds, "What do-nan?" or "what's dat?"

3 comments:

Judy said...

I remember her mimicing my OKAYs all over the place. She just cracks me up!And we can do all the shopping she wants when we come!

Grandma Krissy said...

What a great personality kid!

KBPatterson said...

Don't you just wish you could follow them around with a video camera 24/7 so you can capture all the cute things they do and say. I love this age!!! So Cute!!!